Check out Great Lakes Gymnastics forMarch Break Camp
FUN ACTIVITIES / GYMNASTICS
Our camps are designed to ensure all campers have fun throughout the day! Campers will participate in gymnastics, games, crafts and more.
GLGC has over 12,000 square feet of space with the best and newest equipment around making us the largest gymnastics facility in Chatham!
We are proud to say all our talented coaches and staff are certified through Gymnastics Ontario and the National Coaching Certification Program, making our facility the safest to learn new skills.
Our COVID-19 protocols have been incredible successful in limiting the spread. We are working hard in collaboration with Chatham-Kent Public Health, and Gymnastics Ontario to ensure the safety of campers, coaches, and parents.
March Break 2023 Registration
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
General Camp Information
- Morning Drop Off is between 8:00-9:00 am and Afternoon Pick Up is between 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Early Drop Off and Late Pick Up are available at an extra fee.
- All our dedicated coaches are certified through the NCCP.
- Indoor and outdoor activities will take place.
- Separate Enter and Exit doors
- All parents must complete the following forms before the first day of camp. Campers will not be allowed to participate until forms are completed and submitted to GLGC.
We are only accepting online registration at this time and a credit card is required to complete the registration form. Credit Cards will NOT be charged until the first day of camp.
If you require assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Current members please register by logging into your Parent Portal.
- New members, please register via the link beside the camp week of interest.
- All athletes are required to pay an Annual Insurance Fee of $38+HST to Gymnastics Ontario for the calendar year of July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. This fee is non-refundable and is applied to each athlete for insurance and liability purposes.
- All fees are subject to HST.