FUN ACTIVITIES / GYMNASTICS
Our camps are designed to ensure all campers have fun throughout the day! Campers will participate in gymnastics, games, crafts and more.
GLGC has over 12,000 square feet of space with the best and newest equipment around making us the largest gymnastics facility in Chatham!
We are proud to say all our talented coaches and staff are certified through Gymnastics Ontario and the National Coaching Certification Program, making our facility the safest to learn new skills.
SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS 2023
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
General Camp Information
- Summer Sports Camp Full Week Fee – $175 +HST per child
- Morning Drop Off is between 8:00-9:00 am and Afternoon Pick Up is between 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Late Pick Up is available at an extra fee of $5 per 15 minutes.
- All our dedicated coaches are certified through the NCCP.
- Indoor and outdoor activities will take place.
- All parents must complete the following forms before the first day of camp. Campers will not be allowed to participate until forms are completed and submitted to GLGC.
We are only accepting online registration at this time and a credit card is required to complete the registration form. Credit Cards will NOT be charged until the first day of camp.
If you require assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Current members please register by logging into your Parent Portal.
- New members, please register via the link beside the camp week of interest.
- All athletes are required to pay an Annual Insurance Fee of $40+HST to Gymnastics Ontario for the calendar year of July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024. This fee is non-refundable and is applied to each athlete for insurance and liability purposes.
- All fees are subject to HST.